Celina Office – 118 W Market Street, Celina, Ohio 45822
St. Henry Office – 642 E Main St., St. Henry, Ohio 45883
Our Practice Areas
Proudly Serving Mercer County, Auglaize County, Van Wert County, and Darke County.
Call Us Today (419) 586-8120
Reputable Criminal & Civil Litigation
The attorneys at Gilmore & Delzeith Co., LPA represent clients in criminal and civil litigation and other legal proceedings. We draw up legal documents and manage or advise clients on legal transactions
Meet our Attorneys
Matthew L. Gilmore
- BA, English, Ohio State University, 1991, honors program 1991, Dean’s List, & Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity.
- J.D. Ohio Northern University, 1993, Top 15% of class, Street Law Program, Book Awards in Evidence, Contracts & Trial Advocacy.
Richard M. Delzeith
- B.S. Degree, Major in Business Administration & Minor in Legal Studies from Heidelberg College in Tiffin, Ohio, 2001 – 2005. Honors Program & Honors Diploma
- J.D. from Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, Ada, Ohio 2006 – 2009
WSJ.com: World News World News
- Kim Jong Un: North Korea Is 'Very Sorry' for Killing Civil Servant From the Southon September 25, 2020 at 10:01 am
- Powerful Cardinal Resigns Amid Financial Scandalon September 24, 2020 at 9:47 pm
- U.K. Extends Covid-19 Support to Businesses for Six Monthson September 24, 2020 at 3:59 pm
- Israel Tightens Lockdown, Closes Synagogues as Virus Cases Surgeon September 24, 2020 at 3:35 pm
- Europe Fights Second Wave of Covid-19 Without Full-Blown Lockdownson September 24, 2020 at 12:19 pm
WSJ.com: US Business US Business
- Apple's $15 Billion Tax Battle Resumes in Europeon September 25, 2020 at 10:13 am
- Google, Twitter and Facebook CEOs Threatened With Subpoenaon September 25, 2020 at 1:47 am
- Palantir Expected to Be Valued at Nearly $22 Billion in IPOon September 24, 2020 at 11:39 pm
- Parts Maker for Boeing 737 MAX Files for Bankruptcyon September 24, 2020 at 11:23 pm
- BMW Settles SEC Charges Over Sales Disclosures for $18 Millionon September 24, 2020 at 11:03 pm
Request an Appointment
Choosing the right attorney for your legal needs is easy when you turn to us. We are honored to be your choice for excellent representation and service that caters to your needs.
Celina Office118 W Market Street
P.O. Box 298
Celina, Ohio 45822 P: 419-586-8120
St. Henry Office642 E Main Street
St. Henry, Ohio 45883 P: 419-586-8120