Celina Office – 118 W Market Street, Celina, Ohio 45822
St. Henry Office – 642 E Main St., St. Henry, Ohio 45883
Our Practice Areas
Proudly Serving Mercer County, Auglaize County, Van Wert County, and Darke County.
Call Us Today (419) 586-8120
Reputable Criminal & Civil Litigation
The attorneys at Gilmore & Delzeith Co., LPA represent clients in criminal and civil litigation and other legal proceedings. We draw up legal documents and manage or advise clients on legal transactions
Meet our Attorneys
Matthew L. Gilmore
- BA, English, Ohio State University, 1991, honors program 1991, Dean’s List, & Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity.
- J.D. Ohio Northern University, 1993, Top 15% of class, Street Law Program, Book Awards in Evidence, Contracts & Trial Advocacy.
Richard M. Delzeith
- B.S. Degree, Major in Business Administration & Minor in Legal Studies from Heidelberg College in Tiffin, Ohio, 2001 – 2005. Honors Program & Honors Diploma
- J.D. from Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, Ada, Ohio 2006 – 2009
WSJ.com: World News World News
- Norway Warns Against Vaccinating the Terminally Illon January 18, 2021 at 6:29 pm
- Navalny Urges Protests Against His Detention in Russiaon January 18, 2021 at 6:07 pm
- Saudi Arabia Curbs Death Penalty in Move to Soften Imageon January 18, 2021 at 4:41 pm
- 'Covid Triangle' Emerges in London as U.K. Variant Rampageson January 18, 2021 at 2:55 pm
- France, Once a Vaccine Pioneer, Is Top Skeptic in Covid-19 Pandemicon January 18, 2021 at 11:57 am
WSJ.com: US Business US Business
- Yellen Calls for More Aid to Avoid Longer, More Painful Recessionon January 18, 2021 at 9:22 pm
- Combine Chrysler, Fiat, Peugeot and You Get Stellantis. Stella-What?on January 18, 2021 at 8:27 pm
- Hawley Strikes Book Deal With Regnery After Capitol Riot Backlashon January 18, 2021 at 7:05 pm
- Lumentum in Advanced Talks to Buy Laser Maker Coherenton January 18, 2021 at 6:54 pm
- The Debt Question Facing Janet Yellen: How Much Is Too Much?on January 18, 2021 at 6:18 pm
Request an Appointment
Choosing the right attorney for your legal needs is easy when you turn to us. We are honored to be your choice for excellent representation and service that caters to your needs.
Celina Office118 W Market Street
P.O. Box 298
Celina, Ohio 45822 P: 419-586-8120
St. Henry Office642 E Main Street
St. Henry, Ohio 45883 P: 419-586-8120