Celina Office – 118 W Market Street, Celina, Ohio 45822
St. Henry Office – 642 E Main St., St. Henry, Ohio 45883
Our Practice Areas
Proudly Serving Mercer County, Auglaize County, Van Wert County, and Darke County.
Call Us Today (419) 586-8120
Reputable Criminal & Civil Litigation
The attorneys at Gilmore & Delzeith Co., LPA represent clients in criminal and civil litigation and other legal proceedings. We draw up legal documents and manage or advise clients on legal transactions
Meet our Attorneys
Matthew L. Gilmore
- BA, English, Ohio State University, 1991, honors program 1991, Dean’s List, & Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity.
- J.D. Ohio Northern University, 1993, Top 15% of class, Street Law Program, Book Awards in Evidence, Contracts & Trial Advocacy.
Richard M. Delzeith
- B.S. Degree, Major in Business Administration & Minor in Legal Studies from Heidelberg College in Tiffin, Ohio, 2001 – 2005. Honors Program & Honors Diploma
- J.D. from Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, Ada, Ohio 2006 – 2009
WSJ.com: World News World News
- Bolivia's Interim Leader Exits Election Race to Prevent Morales Party Victoryon September 18, 2020 at 4:10 pm
- In Brazil, Covid-19 Deals New Blow to Children Disabled by Zikaon September 18, 2020 at 1:03 pm
- Europe Is Lagging Behind on 5G Rollout, Companies Warnon September 18, 2020 at 6:00 am
- Navalny's Hotel Room Had Traces of Nerve Agent Novichok, Supporters Sayon September 17, 2020 at 5:50 pm
- Developing Countries Push to Limit Patent Protections for Covid-19 Vaccineson September 17, 2020 at 3:59 pm
WSJ.com: US Business US Business
- Hollywood Blockbusters' New Supervillain: Empty Seatson September 18, 2020 at 4:05 pm
- A Learning Curve for Pearson's New Bosson September 18, 2020 at 4:01 pm
- The Answer to the Electric-Car Conundrum Isn't Elon Muskon September 18, 2020 at 3:45 pm
- Maersk Prepares Job Cuts as It Extends Reorganizationon September 18, 2020 at 3:37 pm
- Consumers Take Retailers to Court Over Unused Gift Cardson September 18, 2020 at 3:37 pm
Request an Appointment
Choosing the right attorney for your legal needs is easy when you turn to us. We are honored to be your choice for excellent representation and service that caters to your needs.
Celina Office118 W Market Street
P.O. Box 298
Celina, Ohio 45822 P: 419-586-8120
St. Henry Office642 E Main Street
St. Henry, Ohio 45883 P: 419-586-8120