Meet Our Attorneys
Matthew L. Gilmore
- BA, English, Ohio State University, 1991, honors program 1991, Dean’s List, & Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity.
- J.D. Ohio Northern University, 1993, Top 15% of class, Street Law Program, Book Awards in Evidence, Contracts & Trial Advocacy.
- Internship-City of Lima, Ohio Prosecutor’s Office, 1993.
- Admitted to Bar of Ohio, May 16, 1994.
Admitted to practice U.S. Dist. Ct., Northern Dist. of Ohio, 1998.
- Admitted to practice U.S. Dist. Ct., Southern Dist. of Ohio, 2000.
- Private Practice as Associate 1994-1999, Law Office of Peter R. Van Arsdel.
- Van Arsdel & Gilmore Co., LPA Formed in 1999.
- Gilmore & Delzeith Co., LPA Formed in 2014.
- Celina Civil Service Commission Chairman, 1994-Present.
- Celina-Mercer County Board of Health, 1998-2002, President 2000.
- St. John Lutheran Church Finance Committee, 1999-2013.
- St. John Lutheran Church Endowment Committee, 2003-2008.
- Board of Directors-Wernle Children’s Home, Richmond, IN, 1999 – 2005, 2007-Present, President 2003, 2009-2012.
- Celina City Schools Board of Education, elected November, 2001, Vice-President 2004, 2008, President 2005, 2009, 2012-2013.
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Mercer County Bar Association
- Mercer County Republican Party Central Committee, 2006-Present, Chair, 2009-Present
I married Amy (Frahm) Gilmore on November 11, 1989 and we have two children. We are active members at St. John Lutheran Church in Celina, Ohio.
Richard M. Delzeith
- B.S. Degree, Major in Business Administration & Minor in Legal Studies from Heidelberg College in Tiffin, Ohio, 2001 – 2005
Honors Program & Honors Diploma
Graduated in Top 10% of Class, Cum Laude
Dean’s List, 2002 – 2005
- Awarded Who’s Who among American Colleges & Universities Award in 2003
- Member of Student Senate, 2002 – 2004
- Awarded Community Service Award (2002, 2003, & 2005)
- Inter-Fraternity Council Representative (2002 – 2005)
- Participated on Heidelberg College’s Golf Team
- Member of Tau Pi Phi (Honorary Fraternity for Outstanding Academic Performance in the Area of Business)
- Coordinator of the Co-Operative Learning Center, Teen Development & Involvement House (2002 – 2004)
- Member of Excelsior Men’s Society
- J.D. from Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, Ada, Ohio 2006 – 2009, Dean’s List & Book Award in Civil Practice
Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity Member, Sports Law Society & Street Law Society
- Internship at the ONU Legal Clinic in Lima, Ohio in 2008
- Internship for Van Arsdel & Gilmore Co., LPA, 2007 – 2009
- Admitted to Bar of Ohio, November 9, 2009
- Private Practice Associate Attorney for Van Arsdel & Gilmore Co., LPA, 2009 – 2014
- Admitted to practice U.S. Dist. Ct., Northern Dist. Court of Ohio, 2014
- Gilmore & Delzeith Co., LPA formed in 2014
- President of Mercer County Bar Association, 2012 – present
- Mercer County Republican Party, 2009 – present, Vice-Chair, 2012 – present
- Village of St. Henry Solicitor, 2012 – present
- The Mercer County Republican Party Central Committee
- St.Henry Community Club – Trustee
- The Ohio State Bar Association
- The Mercer County Bar Association
- Ohio Municipal Attorneys Association
I was born and raised in St. Henry, Ohio and currently reside there with my wife Jenny Huelsman. I am very proud of many accomplishments achieved by the people of Mercer County and believe that no other county in the United States can compete with the values and ethics learned in this area.
Request an Appointment
Choosing the right attorney for your legal needs is easy when you turn to us. We are honored to be your choice for excellent representation and service that caters to your needs.
Celina Office118 W Market Street
P.O. Box 298
Celina, Ohio 45822 P: 419-586-8120
St. Henry Office642 E Main Street
St. Henry, Ohio 45883 P: 419-586-8120